Choice resources for years 5-6
Choice aims to strengthen young people’s ability to make positive life choices, with special emphasis on drug use.
In this year 5–6 programme students will:
- identify positive things about themselves
- gain knowledge of what constitutes a drug and the consequences of drug use
- learn to make responsible decisions for themselves related to drug use
- develop a range of strategies to manage situations in which they may be pressured to use drugs
- identify how to have fun without the use of drugs.