- Salvation Army Family Tracing Service uses a wide international and local network to bring families back together and reunite loved ones.
- Red Cross conducts worldwide searches for missing relatives and exchanges messages, to restore and maintain contact between families.
Visit the Red Cross website.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade may be able to help if a New Zealander has gone missing overseas. It can only help if other methods of contact, including police, have been unsuccessful and there is reason to be concerned for the person’s safety and welfare.
Visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade web page Safe Travel.
- New Zealand Land Search and Rescue (LandSAR) provides search and rescue support for the lost, missing and injured.
Visit the LandSAR website.
- Alzheimers New Zealand provides support, information and contacts for people with dementia and their carers, family, whānau and community.
Visit the Alzheimers New Zealand website.