Login to Vetting Services
* If this is your first time accessing the Vetting service, you will need to login with RealMe, then enter a Police ID and Activation code which was emailed to you by the Police Vetting team.
Things we do
- We process vetting requests submitted by approved agencies.
- We process vetting requests that are required as part of a Children’s Worker Safety Check under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
- We process vetting requests for visas to selected countries
- We release information to an approved agency that is relevant to the purpose of the vetting request and has a degree of substantiation.
- We help approved agencies submit Australian Criminal History Check. (Australian criminal checks will incur a fee.)
Things we don't do
- We don’t process vetting requests from individuals.
- We don’t issue ‘Police Clearance certificates’. We do not have Police Certificate Clearance in New Zealand.
- We don’t make recommendations on the suitability of an individual for employment.
(Our role is to provide relevant information to an agency to allow them to make an informed decision.)
- We don’t provide legal advice or guidance on interpreting the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
- We don’t accept paper copies of forms. Vetting requests must be done online.