Login to Vetting Services
* If this is your first time accessing the Vetting service, you will need to login with RealMe, then enter a Police ID and Activation code which was emailed to you by the Police Vetting team.
Services we provide
- Process vetting requests submitted by approved agencies
- Process vetting requests that are required as part of a Children’s Worker Safety Check under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014
- Process vetting requests for Visas to selected countries
- Release information to an Approved Agency that is relevant to the purpose of the vetting request and has a degree of substantiation.
- Help approved agencies to submit an Australian Criminal History Check – note this incurs a fee.
Services we don't provide
- Process vetting requests for individuals.
- Issue ‘Police clearance certificates’. There is no such thing as Police Certificate Clearance in New Zealand.
- Make recommendations on the suitability of an individual for employment – the role of the Vetting Service is to provide relevant information to an agency to allow them to make an informed decision.
- Provide legal advice/guidance on interpreting the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
- Accept paper copies of consent forms for Police vetting. Vetting requests must be submitted online by agencies who have registered with the Vetting Service.