How to pay an infringement fee

Pay a Police infringement fee

This page explains how to pay Police infringement fees (often called fines, including speeding tickets) by Internet banking, online credit card, post or in person at a Westpac bank.… More

Infringement notices, fees and fines – what you need to do

Explains what infringement notices are, what you need to do if you get one and how you can dispute the offence.… More

Recognising infringement notice numbers

How to find and recognise the notice number on your infringement notice. You must use the notice number when paying fees and in all correspondence about your infringement notice.… More

Contact Police Infringement Bureau

How to contact the Police Infringement Bureau about infringement notices or fees - details for email, post or phone.


Request a road safety camera photo

Learn how to ask for a road safety camera photo (often known as a speed camera photo) and what the liabilities of vehicle owners are for moving vehicle offences.… More