Kia Kaha enables students to develop strategies for respectful relationships where bullying behaviours are not tolerated.
The Kia Kaha resources include:
- Information for principals and Boards of Trustees
- Information for parents/whānau
- Information for teachers
- Student learning activities for:
To address issues of bullying or online safety more deeply, schools could implement a school-wide intervention in partnership with Police.
Two sample intervention plans that schools and Police can use as a guide to develop their own school-wide interventions:
- Sample bullying intervention plan (Word, 241KB)
- Sample online safety intervention plan (Word, 241KB)
Sample narrative (or case-study) done at the conclusion of the above online safety intervention:
- Sample online safety narrative (Word, 63KB)
Narratives (or case-studies) of completed bullying and cyber-bullying interventions: