New Zealand Gang Intelligence Centre Approved Information Sharing Agreement
This Approved Information Sharing Agreement enables the sharing of information and intelligence for the purpose of reducing gang-related harms to individuals and New Zealand society generally.
The parties to the Agreement, who can share information and intelligence, are:
- Accident Compensation Corporation
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Housing New Zealand Corporation
- Inland Revenue Department
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Social Development
- New Zealand Customs Service
- New Zealand Police
- Oranga Tamariki - Ministry for Children.
The Agreement came into effect on 4 January 2019.
The Agreement was approved under the Privacy (Information Sharing Agreement between New Zealand Gang Intelligence Centre Agencies) Order 2018.