The NZ Police app makes it easier for you to access our services, information and news. For the best experience we recommend you are running the latest version of our App.
- Keep up to date with Police news, nationally and in your district
- Receive real-time emergency alerts for traffic and major national events
- See media releases, articles and other news content from Police
- Subscribe to push notifications for news, alerts and important safety advice
Access online services
- Easily use the 105 online form to report any non-emergency situation to Police
- Get updates/add to an existing 105 report
- Pay an infringement fee or ticket
- Check to see if a vehicle is listed as stolen
- Quickly call 105 for non-emergencies or 111 for emergencies
Find information and advice
- Access key information about Police services in New Zealand
- Get answers to some frequently asked questions
- Learn about careers with New Zealand Police
- Explore a photo gallery of police at work
We’re committed to being accessible and available.
That means providing a stronger presence in the community, as well as ensuring our services and information are available to you, anywhere, any time. The New Zealand Police app is part of that journey, allowing us to share our news and alerts further and extend access to our online services.
Search ‘NZ Police’ in your app store or click the buttons above to download the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the terms and conditions of use for the NZ Police app?
Is the NZ Police app free?
How can I customise notifications via the NZ Police app?
How do I change my district news selection on the app?
How do I view a list of all news and alerts?
What devices is the NZ Police app available on?
Will more features be added?
How can I give feedback on the NZ Police app?
Can I report non-emergencies and crimes to Police via the app?
How do I download the NZ Police app?
What are the main features of the NZ Police app?