In an emergency, always call 111.
To report Police non-emergencies that don't need urgent Police assistance, please refer below.
Please read the information in the 'Assistance required' options listed below for the best way to report a non-emergency, get advice or request something - before making an online report.
When making an online report please note:
- You will need to provide a date of birth, email address and phone number to complete this report.
- If you want to report a crime to Police without your name or contact details attached, please use Crimestoppers or call them on 0800 555 111.
- Please allow up to 10 minutes to complete this report.
- The report cannot be saved to complete later.
COVID-19 breach report
You can report a potential breach of COVID-19 restrictions.
To make a report you must provide:
- your full name
- your date of birth
- an email address and phone number we can use to contact you if required.
This information will be available to New Zealand Government agencies who are responsible for compliance as part of New Zealand's COVID‐19 response and may be required to act on the information you provide.
Please allow 5 - 10 minutes to complete the form.
Reporting Firearms matters
Advice or ask a question
Case or report update
Tell us about something you know or have seen
Car accident - non-injury
Scam or online fraud