In an emergency, always call 111.
You can report when there has been a breach of COVID-19 restrictions by either:
- A person or group of people, or
- A business or organisation.
To make a report you must provide:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- An email address and phone number we can use to contact you if required.
This information will be available to New Zealand Government agencies who are responsible for compliance as part of New Zealand's COVID‐19 response and may be required to act on the information you provide.
Please allow 10 - 20 minutes to complete the form.
To report Police non-emergencies that don't need urgent Police assistance, please refer below.
Please read the information in the 'Assistance required' options listed below for the best way to report a non-emergency, get advice or request something - before making an online report. This will help us work though the high volume of online reports resulting from the COVID-19 Pandemic.
When making an online report please note:
- You will need to provide a date of birth, email address and phone number to complete this report.
- Please allow up to 10 minutes to complete this report.
- The report cannot be saved to complete later.
Advice or ask a question
Case or report update
Someone's stolen something or tried to steal something
Someone's damaged something
Someone's been threatened or hurt
Lost or found property
Tell us about something you know or have seen
Car accident - non-injury
Scam or online fraud