Annual Report 2021
Our Annual Report shows our progress against our strategic intentions for the year ended 30 June 2021, recognises the significant achievement of our staff, demonstrates our ability to deliver on our promises, and how we continue to build trust and confidence in our communities.
Highlights of the 2020/21 year included:
- Restraining an estimated $100.26 million worth of assets. Over the last four years, we restrained assets to the combined value of $520.79 million, which marked a key milestone in the ongoing focus on disrupting organised crime and preventing harm in communities.
- Preventing $46.5 million of social harm from the illicit drug trade.
- A 10% reduction in road deaths in the 2020 calendar year – 34 fewer than the previous year, along with fewer serious and fatal crashes.
- 69,130 supported resolutions provided for road offences, including referrals to driver licensing programmes.
- Answering 90% of 111 calls within 10 seconds.