Benchmarking of Administrative and Support Services FY14/15
The Treasury has released the annual benchmarking report for public sector agencies – the Benchmarking of Administrative & Support Services Report (BASS), for the Financial Year 2014/15. The report provides information on the cost, efficiency, and effectiveness of Administrative and Support services across the public sector, with a goal of supporting and freeing up resources for front line public services.
The report covers five functions:
- Human Resource (HR),
- Information, Technology & Communications (ICT),
- Procurement and
- Corporate & Executive Services (CES).
NZ Police is classified as a large cohort agency, together with the following agencies:
- Department of Corrections
- Inland Revenue
- Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Social Development
- New Zealand Defence Force
- New Zealand Fire Service Commission
- New Zealand Police
As per prior years, agencies will publish individual reports, in addition to the consolidated Treasury report.
The NZ Police Benchmarking of Administrative and Support Services FY14/15 Report follows.