Crewe Review - Appendix 17: Miscellaneous reports
Appendix 17 of the Crewe Review has a range of miscellaneous reports that formed a part of the review into the deaths of Harvey and Jeannette Crewe.
The miscellaneous reports includes:
- Report of Fingerprint Analysis (2013), by Mark HUMPHRIES, Principal Fingerprint Officer, New Zealand Police
- Report of Fingerprint Examination (1979), by Detective Sergeant Mervyn DEDMAN, Officer in Charge Fingerprint & Photography Section, Auckland, New Zealand Police
- List of items fingerprinted by Detective Sergeant Mervyn DEDMAN during the scene examination at the Crewe farm house in June 1970.
- Report of Handwriting Analysis (1978), by John WEST, Document Examiner, New Zealand Police
- List of Event Attendees on 17 June 1970
- Pukekawa Ratepayers' Meeting
- Indoor Bowls
- Table Tennis