Doing the right thing resources for years 7-8
The Doing the Right Thing programme aims to promote values that will assist students to become responsible New Zealanders who respect others and the law.
In this year 7–8 programme students will learn:
- about leadership and how to handle difficult situations
- how to make good decision
- about the consequences for victims when offenders break laws
- to distinguish the difference between lies and the truth and how to handle temptations to lie
- to take action to be a role model for others.