105 (Ten-Five) resources & information

Resources and Information on Police's non-emergency reporting service

105 (Ten-Five) Information

Use Ten Five (105) to report things that don't need urgent Police assistance.

If you need to talk to us, call 105 from any mobile or landline. It's a free nationwide service available 24/7. If you can't get through to 105 please contact us online at www.police.govt.nz/use-105.


Frequently Asked Questions

105 (Ten-Five) Resources