How do I get my overseas driver licence back?
Application is to be made in writing to the Police Infringement Bureau for the return of your overseas licence or permit
- after the mandatory 28 day suspension period has ended.
- or when you leave the country.
In your correspondence please supply the following:
- Infringement Notice number
- Suspension Notice number (if available)
- Your full name and date of birth
- Return postal address
Our contact details are found on the back of your infringement notice or you can return your correspondence via our General Emails at: email@example.com