Neighbourhood Support has produced some wellbeing related flyers:
- 1737 - Your mental health is important and if you feel you're not coping, it's important to talk with a health professional. For support with grief, anxiety, distress or mental wellbeing, you can call or text 1737 – free, anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – to talk with a trained counsellor.
- Farmstrong - contact details for help available
- Farmstrong is a nationwide wellbeing programme for the rural community.
- Rural Support Trust
- Rural Women New Zealand - a charitable, membership-based organisation supporting people in rural communities through learning opportunities, advocacy and connections.
- Community Patrols of New Zealand - voluntary groups of people helping to make their local communities safer. Find out if there is a patrol near you.
- Neighbourhood Support - has a range of useful fact sheets, including on your home and property, neighbourhood issues, holiday security, and vehicles.
- Federated Farmers